Still not sure? see these amazing before and afters!
ONLY VEGAN HERE!
Animals are our friends, we do not test on animals or put them in our products. We are paraben free and only use ingredients that are kind to your skin
Tanning made easy
Just a few pumps on prepped skin, using circular motions, wait a few hours and you'll be a bronzed goddess.
1. Remove hair and exfoliate
2. Make sure your skin is completely clean
3. Moisturise dry areas just before application
(elbows, knees, knuckles, between the fingers, inner wrists, ankles and toes.)
4. Use a tanning mitt
5. Apply your tan in front of a mirror
6. Don't forget your face
If you choose to tan this area, we agree that less is more. "two coats on the body and one on the face"
7. Wear loose clothing while it dries
8. Do not shave or wash post-tan
Another important reason to shave pre-tan is because if you do it afterwards instead, you're at risk of shaving away your tan as the blades tend to pick up any dead skin cells as well as hair.
9. Moisturise one day after your tan, and from there on
If you wish to maintain your glow and ensure an even fade, moisturising is a must.
10. Top up with gradual tan
If you really want your tan to last as long as possible, top it up after a few days with a gradual tan.